Wednesday, April 7, 2010

What Porter Did Today!


Swinging at the park


Porter and buddy Bridget. Bridget is my friend
Brenna's cute little gal.


I left the room for probably two seconds, and this is what I found when I came back. Porter was eating both mine and his Easter eggs. It's a good thing he's cute!

Things I didn't get pictures of: Porter taking wrappers from the garbage and putting them in the toilet(lovely) Porter dancing on Taffie. Shutting the kennel door on Taffie while she is eating. Porter laughing wildly at how much he loves to torture the dog. She puts up with a lot.

3 comments:

Dustin and Kelsey said...

i think he is the cutest thing in the whole world. hands down.

bernie said...

So cute! And..you got your header fixed which means you are really into this blogging world.

Amberlee said...

i agree...he is sooooooooo stinking cute!!!