Olivia, or "Weeah", as we call her (that's how Port would say her name and it stuck) LOVES food. She is such a chunky little muffin. She went crazy over Porter's birthday cupcakes.
She is getting so big so fast! She is so fun. She's not crawling yet, but I know it's only a matter of time, though. I am enjoying her immobility while I can.
This is Shawn's first day of school pic. Second year of teaching.
Daddy's Marching Band, as Port calls them. He calls the color guard "Flower Garden."
Birthday Boy
We are so blessed to have such a great little family. Porter is such a busy little man, and Olivia just loves to watch him and take it all in. They are such a good compliment to each other. It's fun to watch them to start to play together a little. Porter can just make Olivia laugh like crazy. I can tell she already adores her big brother, and he is so good with her.
1 comment:
oh my gosh. your kids could NOT be any cuter!!!
Post a Comment