Porter:
Restaurant = Resternaut
Flamingo = Fleamango
One night Porter woke up to use the potty and I had been having him sing while he washed his hands to make sure he spent enough time cleaning them. He was still sleepy and sang:
A B C D E F G how I wonder what you are
Up above the world so high
Like a diamond in the sky
Next time won't you sing with me?
Olivia:
Foss sneezed and Olivia said, "Momma, the baby blessed you."
Olivia- "Does Mrs. Shepherd(Porter's pre-school teacher) have a husband?"
Me- "Yes...why...?"
Olivia- "Oh, I love husbands!"
Brighton and Bubby call my parents Grandma and Grandpa Chulada. Olivia's sunbeam teacher's last name is Pilati. One day I asked her who was at her class and she said, "Sister Chuladi and brother one. Brother Sister Chuladi."
Wednesday, February 5, 2014
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment